Construction / Builder’s Risk Insurance
Construction Insurance from Coughlin Insurance Services
Contractors and builders’ face different risks with each job, and having an insurance agency that knows how to protect you against these many different risks can mean the difference between doing business as usual or spending money to settle lawsuits and pay exorbitant court-ordered settlements. Your Coughlin Insurance Services agent can offer solid protection from start to finish.
With years of experience working with construction companies, general contractors and subcontractors, the professionals at Coughlin Insurance Services understand that managing your risks requires a serious understanding of the construction industry. Whatever the size or scope of your project, Coughlin Insurance Services can provide coverage that addresses your risks and provides solutions that keep you and your business safe.
We work with a variety of businesses, including General building contractors, specialty trade contractors and heavy construction contractors. Coverages can include:
- Business Personal Property
- Building Property
- Business Liability Protection
- Completed Operations Coverage
- Mobile Equipment Coverage
- Installation Floater (broad coverage for covered property in transit, awaiting installation or being installed at job site)
- Property of Others
- Loss of Income (should your operations be suspended due to a covered loss)
- Identity Theft Protection
- Ordinance or Law Enforcement Coverage (covers losses due to enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances that regulate constfruction or repairs of building damages caused by an insured loss)
Builders Risk Insurance
Builders Risk insurance covers the contractor and/or builder’s property during construction.
It doesn’t provide liability coverage…but your Coughlin agent can provide a General Liability policy in addition to the Builder’s Risk policy for total coverage during your build project.
Builders Risk insurance can include:
- Building material theft coverage
- Coverage for building materials while in transit
- Single structure and reporting form policies
- Coverage for building materials after installation
- Windstorm coverage
- Earthquake coverage
- Loss due to laws and ordinances